Each node in a NoteWeb mind map could be:
When you tap on the node the contents of the note are displayed.
- Web Link
Make a note of a web page address, and when you tap on that node the page is displayed in your web browser.
- Mind Map
Tap on the node and the other map is displayed.
Tap on a shortcut and the target node action is performed (note, map or web page displayed).
The app also had the following other features:
- Move and resize nodes as you wish.
- Set different node colors.
- Set different node shapes.
- Pinch Zoom-in/out.
- Cut/Copy/Paste nodes.
- Create web link nodes from your browser bookmarks or history.
- Create shortcuts to any other node in any other map.
- Share node information with other apps (including email and SMS text messages).
- Share a page address from your web browser into a NoteWeb web link node.
- Share text from other apps into a NoteWeb note.
This app is no longer available as it required a server to allow synchronisation between different devices.